1.1
Layout of Store

I supposedly signed up for a membership!I just looked at my online bank statement and it reflected a 4.99 charge....FOR WHAT I ask ohhhhh well you went to a month to month subscription....I never knew I had a subscription when was this initiated, when was I notified that this so called subscription was renewing.

Ohhhh we don't notify we just renew.....That practice is not acceptable in my state and she became a robot and kept repeating herself. I asked for a complete accounting of my account and she is unable to provide, despite this being a law!

They seem to believe that they can operate above the law!We will see what the justice system thinks of their practices.

Review about: American Greetings Membership.

Reason of review: Unlawful renewal and notifications.

I liked: None.

Had an Experience with American Greetings?

Comments