3.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

so easy to navigate website before you decided "to improve it". so not.

the person who redesigned this website had no concept/no understanding of what was required. you wasted a boatload of money paying this inept person. expect a response. the error not only lies with the designer it also lies with the person/persons who approved it.

totally disgusted...... my suggestion.............fix it. need 100 words. here goes.

made an error improvement in website, idiot move, so not navigable, so confusing, so not thought-out by designer. did I hit 100 words yet? OK, not. have always found it so easy to send a card to family and friends for special occasions.

not anymore.

again, what were you thinking? let's see if I hit 100 yet.

Review about: American Greetings Website.

Reason of review: new website is deplorable.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Convenient.

I didn't like: Hate, Hate hate, Customer service, Hate new website look and use.

Comments

I have now sent them 3 written complaints about there new Web based page-- meaning - CHEAP - They never answer ur complaint or question-- they just send on of their many answers-- nothing personal-Now let's see if instead of using ONE of ur general replys-- u can answer this problem with how to fix it-----Original Message-----From: AG Help [mailto:help@americangreetings.com]Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 1:48 PMTo: ots@tds.netSubject: Re: AG /PAID /Company Information /Contact Us (KMM15566701V78882L0KM)Hello Chuck,Thank you for contacting American Greetings Customer Support.To edit an existing Reminders event on your AmericanGreetings.com Membership, please make sure you are signed in and click on 'My Account' in the top right corner. DoneOnce you are are on the My Account page, choose 'Contacts & Reminders' from the left navigation menu.

In your contacts you will be able to edit the reminder for any of your contacts by clicking the "Edit" button next to the contact. Done—This does not fix the problem u have—I KNOW other have a complaint on this as I found this on social media – probles with A G – U should look for this once=I now am not getting e mail reminder's even though it says e mail contact me--they are now in order of e mail address which makes no sense at all-- As for always they were in the calendar date of reminder-- and if there is not an e mail-- I am screwed—THEY need to be in the calander date order as b 4—What—u expect us to search for the date so we don’t miss the reminder since uU R NOT e mailing to us a reminder-So Lets try a real answer – writing by your tech staff as how to fix it or how u r going to fix ur problem262-939-4898 cell number to call me and -- Ur number 1-800-711-4474—is worthlessAs a member of AmericanGreetings.com, we truly value your opinion on the service you've received today from our customer service department. The link below will direct you to a survey which will provide us with valuable information to help improve youroverall experience.

This short survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. We truly appreciate your time and feedback.https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D896TKYIf you have further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.Thank you,Edward H.Your Customer Support RepresentativeAmerican GreetingsOriginal Message Follows:------------------------User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Geckosignedin: falsememberstatus: PAIDcustomernumber:browser: Internet Explorer 11.0os: winReason: Technical questionsname: Chuck OttavianiOrder Number:Message Text: After being with A.G since u first became available-- And for Free-- Now I pay for this and ur new system just sucks-- I now am not getting e mail reminder's even though it says e mail contact me--Also-- this is the real other problem-- they are now in order of e mail address which makes no sense at all-- As for always they were in the calendar date of reminder-- and if there is not an e mail-- I am screwed-- So when are you going to make it simplefor us the paying customer-- This is unacceptable - As a customer-- looking for it the way u have it is unreal-- Your WEB based system isClient IP: 184.61.217.67, 104.91.167.77, 209.48.34.62, 184.61.217.67, 172.30.220.47